You may subscribe to a feed of items which are tagged civil liberties:
- Matching Articles
- A mandate for change?
- Whatever happened to peaceful protest?
- A message from the people - we want our civil liberties back!
- Civil liberties for the poor
- Civil liberties: what to ask every candidate
- Terrorism is no excuse
- Will tomorrow's election help restore our civil liberties?
- We didn't vote for this
- A Lib Dem Tory pact may not be such a bad thing
- New government announces major programme of civil liberties
- On the phrase "civil liberties fetish"
- Civil Liberties are in the interest of National Security
- The Surveillance State
- What does "serious" mean? (s14 Public Order Act)
- Against Authoritarian Crackdowns
- Violent Disorder and Authoritarian Rhetoric
- SOAS protest trials collapse after video contradicts police lies
- The Rights You Didn't Know You'd Lost
- Matching Weblog Entries
anti-terrorism, blair, cctv, charge the victim, civil liberties panel, civil rights, coalition, crime, damian green, defend peaceful protest, deterring protest, digital rights, edemocracy, election, electoral reform, equality, feminism, freedom, freedom bill, general election, habeas corpus, history, id cards, justice, labour, legislation, liberal democrats, london riots, met, mpa, national identity register, parliament square, police, police brutality, policing, political parties, political reform, poverty, protest, respublica, riots, secret courts, security, social media, surveillance, the guardian, tories, torture, transparency, tsg, uk riots, voting.