You may subscribe to a feed of items which are tagged policing:
- Matching Articles
- Point gun at foot...
- Pre-planned and proportionate
- A Human Rights based approach to policing
- Rounding up "domestic extremists"
- Deterring Peaceful Protest
- Damned if they do, damned if they don't
- The future of policing: trust and accountability
- The future of policing: collaboration and social media
- Why we must get back to honest policing
- G20: one year on
- DNA database creates a society of criminals
- Film: the anniversary vigil for Ian Tomlinson
- Does the attitude of the police cause crime?
- Shocking police violence at football match
- Demo2010: policing and the philosophy of protest
- Police at EDL Demo in Preston
- 'Witness Management' training for Special Constables
- Lies, damned lies, and crowd control
- More police brutality caught on camera
- Did Dayx3 protest "deviate from the agreed route"?
- Open letter to Met Police Commissioner
- What does "serious" mean? (s14 Public Order Act)
- Infiltration and incitement
- The Royal Wedding: celebrate or else
abuses of authority, activism, anpr, anti-terrorism, bbc, blair, citizen journalism, civil liberties, civil liberties panel, climate camp, co11, coalition, crime, database state, day3x, dayx3, demo2010, deterring protest, direct action, dna, domestic extremism, dpp, edl, education, fit, football supporters, freedom of movement, g20, guardian, guilty until proven innocent, hmic, human rights, ian tomlinson, indymedia, ipcc, jenny jones, justice, kettling, legislation, libel, london mayor, media, met, mounted police, mpa, national campaign against fees, nectu, parliament square, pcsos, police brutality, preston, protest, pscos, round-up, royal wedding, social media, socpa, special constabulary, spending review, surveillance, tomlinson, tories, tsg, ukuncut, video, youtube.